How to make Andes Cheesecakes. Get ready to be head over heels!
Mini Andes Cheesecakes Are Bite-Sized Heaven!
Everyone knows how much I love cheesecake. I also happen to love all things (well almost all) mint. It’s no surprise that I absolutely fell in love with these mini Andes Cheesecakes! These mini cheesecakes are extremely addictive, and I can never just eat one. You gotta try them for yourself!
Share this Mini Andes Mint Cheesecake recipe on Pinterest!
Check out our video tutorial on how to make these mini mint cheesecakes!
Print the recipe below and subscribe to our mailing list for more recipes! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!Print
These mini Andes Cheesecakes are addicting and delicious! Mint chocolate and cream cheese are the perfect combination for the ultimate sweet treat.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Total Time: 45-60 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 C finely crushed Oreos (about half a package)
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 4 TBSP unsalted sweet cream butter (melted)
- 2 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure mint extract
- 3 drops of leaf green food coloring
- 1 package of Andes mint
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli melting chocolate
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a blender or food processor, grind up the Oreo into crumbs
- Scoop, 1 1/4 C of the oreo crumbs into a large bowl
- Add in the 2 TBSP sugar and 4 TBSP of melted butter
- Mix until wet sand-like texture
- Scoop, 4 TBSP of the crust mixture into the cupcake liners and lightly press down
- In a standing mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in the egg, mint, and food coloring and mix until combined and creamy
- Scoop cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 way
- Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until set
- Place onto a wire rack to cool to room temperature
- Place into the fridge to cool overnight
- Using a double broiler, melt the chocolate until smooth
- Spoon a little bit of chocolate onto the center of the cheesecakes
- Let chocolate harden
- Using a standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and vanilla and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop whipped cream into a piping big and pipe a dollop of whipped cream onto the center of the chocolate
- Top with an Andes mint
Keywords: Andes Cheesecakes