Delicious baked brie puff pastry and cherries. The perfect crowd-pleasing recipe for your next gathering!
Looking for the next appetizing treat to serve at your next party or gathering? Try this amazing baked brie puff pastry with cherries recipes. It’s super simple to make, you need just a couple of ingredients, and everyone seems to really love this baked brie recipe.
So we mentioned how easy this baked brie puff pastry with cherries recipe was, but did we mention that you only need 4 ingredients? Yup, that’s right! You will need 1 large brie wheel, some canned cherry pie filling, almond extract, and puff pastry. That’s it!
Save this recipe on Pinterest, and also share it with your friends!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list for more free recipes.Print
Baked Brie Puff Pastry with Cherries!
This Baked Brie Puff Pastry with Cherries is savory and sweet, a real crowd pleaser, and so simple to make!
- 1 large brie wheel
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Roll out the puff pastry until flat and place directly on baking tray.
- Combine the cherry pie mixture and almond extract. Mix well, then set to the side.
- Place the brie wheel in the middle of the puff pastry and top with the cherry mixture.
- Fold the puff pastry over the top of the brie like a present – you can use a pattern or just fold all four sides in. I pinched each corner individually and pulled in, then made another corner in between each corner (for a total of 8 folds).
- Press the puff pastry together in the center of the brie.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes as you assemble your platter before cutting into the baked brie.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to try some of these others as well!