Do you love Hawaiian Pizza? If so you’re going to go crazy over these delicious Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sliders!
These pizza sliders are made with sweet Hawaiian rolls, and filled with mouthwatering ingredients such as pineapple, ham chunks, jalapenos ( for a kick!)and mozzarella cheese.
Other than the taste, you know what else is amazing about these Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sliders? They’re super easy to make!! They only take a few minutes to put together, and about 15 minutes in the oven!
Give this recipe a try!Print
Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- 1 cup chopped (chunks ham)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (drained)
- 12 Soft Hawaiian Sweet Rolls – sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup spicy marinara sauce
- 1 jalapeno – diced seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter – melted
- 1 tbsp. Oregano seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Set to the side
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a ‘slab’ of tops and a ‘slab’ of bottoms. You want to keep them connected.
- Place the bottom ‘slab’ of rolls on the baking pan.
- Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls.
- Add 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese all over, on top of the sauce.
- Spread your chopped ham, pineapple chunks, and jalapeños evenly over the cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Brush sandwiches with melted butter mixture.
Try some of these other delicious recipes!