This recipe reminds me of a banana split cheesecake. It’s definitely one of my favorites!
A Fun Recipe for Banana Split Dessert with Cream Cheese!
Who doesn’t love a good old fashion banana split? You know the kind with whipped cream, cherries, crushed pineapple and fudge sauce. I swear it’s one of my many weaknesses. Have you ever tried Banana Split Dessert with Cream Cheese? If not you must try it asap. It’s a total game changer! Print the recipe below!
Don’t forget to share this recipe on Pinterest!
Banana Split Dessert with Cream Cheese
The flavors in this Banana Split Dessert with Cream Cheese are the perfect combination for a decadent yet simple treat. It’s a real crowd-pleaser!
- 12 full graham cracker sheets – finely crushed
- 9 tbsp butter – melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup butter – softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 medium bananas – sliced
- 20 oz crushed pineapple – drained
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top. Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing slightly into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip. Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight, before cutting. Enjoy!