How to make the best macaroni salad. This crowd-pleasing recipe is a winner!
Hey there! Today I’m going to share my recipe for the best macaroni salad! No seriously, this macaroni salad is simply the best, and I’m not just saying that because I make it. This recipe is out of this world!
This easy macaroni salad is made with elbow macaroni pasta, celery, hard boil eggs, mayonnaise, and a touch of honey for sweetness. You must try this recipe asap
Save & share this Macaroni Salad recipe on Pinterest
Best Macaroni Salad
This tasty macaroni salad is made with elbow macaroni pasta, bell peppers, eggs, mayo, and more. It’s best served cold!
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Total Time: 20-30 minutes
· 1 lb elbow macaroni
· 3 hard-boiled eggs (peeled and chopped)
· 1 large red bell pepper (chopped)
· 2 large carrots (peeled & chopped)
· 4 stalks celery (chopped)
· 1 small red onion (chopped)
· Green onions for top
· 1 cup mayonnaise
· 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
· 2 tsp dijon mustard
· 2 tsp all-natural honey
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Start off by cooking the pasta as directed on the back of the package. Once the pasta is done, drain the water and rinse under cool water.
2. Set the pasta to the side, and let it cool completely.
3. Combine the chopped eggs, bell pepper, carrots, celery and red onion. Set aside
4. In a medium bowl, mix till combined the dressing ingredients
5. Pour the dressing over the pasta and mix until combined
6. Add chopped green onions on top