How to make the best macaroni salad. This crowd pleasing recipe is a winner!
Hey there! Today I’m going to share my recipe for the best macaroni salad! No seriously, this macaroni salad is simply the best, and I’m not just saying that because I make it. This recipe is out of this world!
This easy macaroni salad is made with elbow macaroni pasta, celery, hard boil eggs, mayonnaise, and a touch of honey for sweetness. You must try this recipe asap
Save & share this pin on Pinterest
Best Macaroni salad
This tasty macaroni salad is made with elbow macaroni pasta, bell peppers, eggs, mayo, and more. It’s best served cold!
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 3 hard boiled eggs (peeled and chopped)
- 1 large red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 large carrots (peeled & chopped)
- 4 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- Green onions for topping
- Dressing ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp all natural honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start off by cooking the pasta as directed on the back of the package. Once the pasta is done, drain the water and rinse under cool water.
- Set the pasta to the side, and let it cool completely.
- Combine the chopped eggs, bell pepper, carrots, celery and red onion. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, mix till combined the dressing ingredients
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and mix until combined
- Add chopped green onions on top