Delicious red velvet skillet cookie perfect for Valentines or Christmas Dessert!
Any red velvet fans out there? I swear that we love red velvet everything. Southern red velvet cake, red velvet cupcakes, and even red velvet cookies! In this post, we’re going to show you how we make a big red velvet skillet cookie using cake mix. Only a few ingredients are needed for this amazing Christmas or Valentine’s dessert cookie, so let’s get right to it!
Save & share this Red Velvet Skillet Cookie recipe on Pinterest!
Print the Red Velvet Skillet Cookie recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list for more free recipes.
Big Red Velvet Skillet Cookie
This Red Velvet Skillet Cookie is so sweet and chewy, the perfect decadent dessert!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18-22 minutes
- Total Time: 33-37 minutes
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 3 medium eggs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, and about a cup of the cake mix, until there are no more chunks of butter.
- Using a mixing spoon, gradually mix in the remaining cake mix.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips, and press dough into greased skillet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until set.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream and fudge if desired.