Homemade breakfast muffins made with sausage, bacon, eggs, and maple syrup!
Hey there! What’s for breakfast? Well we have a few recipes in mind, starting with this one! Here we have amazing breakfast muffins that are easy to make, but hard to put down.
These Breakfast Muffins Are a Perfect Grab-and-Go Breakfast!
These mouthwatering breakfast muffins are made with crisp bacon, sausage links, eggs, and Bisquick. Once done you can drizzle some warm maple syrup on these breakfast muffins
Don’t forget to save and share this breakfast muffin recipe on Pinterest!
These Breakfast Muffins are the perfect combination of sweet and savory in a tasty handheld package!
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Total Time: 30-40 minutes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 7 medium Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of Milk
- 6 Sausage Links
- 6 Slices Bacon
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease your muffin pan well.
- Cook your sausage links and cut them into fourths.
- Fry up your bacon.
- In a large mixing bowl mix up your 2 cups of Bisquick, milk, and eggs, according to the box instructions.
- Pour into muffin pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Drop two pieces of sausage into each muffin tin.
- In another mixing bowl, mix up the remaining eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Beat eggs for about 2 minutes.
- Pour a small amount of egg mixture into each muffin tin, less is more!
- Crumble bacon onto the top of each muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the pancake mixture is baked through.
- Let cool and serve with syrup.