Did someone say breakfast? Well you’ve got to try our recipe for caramel apple french toast casserole!
Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole is a Perfect Fall Brunch Recipe!
I just love french toast casserole. They’re easy to make, they’re delicious, and they always seem to please crowds during breakfast and brunch events.
Within this post, I’m going to show you how to make some of the most amazing caramel apple french toast casserole. This recipe is quite simple, and you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen already, so let’s get started!
Save and share this Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, subscribe to our mailing list and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more recipes!Print
Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole
This simple Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole is a real crowd-pleaser! It’s gooey, warm and perfectly sweet.
- Prep Time: 25
- Refrigeration Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 9 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Brunch
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb- loaf French Bread (cut into chunks)
- 3 cups chopped apples small chunks (3 large apples)
- 8 large eggs- room temp
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (unpacked)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Spray a 9×13 inch casserole dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Chop your bread and apples.
- Combine the bread chunks and chopped apples and lay in the casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, whipping cream, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture evenly over bread.
- Cover the casserole and store in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- In a small saucepan add your butter and sugar, heat over medium, and stir until melted.
- Drizzle the sauce over the casserole.
- Serve the casserole warm with whip cream.
Keywords: caramel apple French toast casserole