Did someone say breakfast? Well you’ve got to try our recipe for caramel apple french toast casserole!
Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole is a Perfect Fall Brunch Recipe!
I just love french toast casserole. They’re easy to make, they’re delicious, and they always seem to please crowds during breakfast, and brunch events
Within this post, I’m going to show you how to make some of the most amazing caramel apple french toast casserole. This recipe is quite simple, and you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen already, so let’s get started!
Save and share this Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole recipe on Pinterest!
Apple French Toast Casserole
This simple Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole is a real crowd-pleaser! It’s gooey, warm, and perfectly sweet.
- 1 lb- loaf French Bread (cut into chunks)
- 3 cups chopped apples small chunks (3 large apples)
- 8 large eggs- room temp
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (unpacked)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Spray a 9×13 inch casserole dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Chop your bread and apples.
- Combine the bread chunks and chopped apples and lay in the casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, whipping cream, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture evenly over bread.
- Cover the casserole and store in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- In a small saucepan add your butter and sugar, heat over medium, and stir until melted.
- Drizzle the sauce over the casserole.
- Serve the casserole warm with whip cream.
Love this Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole and want more delectable breakfast recipes? Here are some breakfast favorites:
- Buttermilk Blueberry and Lemon Loaf
- Peaches and Cream Strudel
- Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
- Breakfast Muffins