If there are two foods that pair perfectly together, it has to be cornbread and hotdogs. While it may sound a bit crazy, you just have to trust me on this one. If you’ve never had a Cheddar Corn Dog Muffin, you are seriously missing out!
One of the best parts of this recipe is that it is so super simple. If you can mix a packet of Jiffy cornbread mix and some hotdogs, you already almost have the hang of it. The combo of the cornbread and hotdogs create such a fun flavor and the extra added cheese is what really takes it over the top.
With just one bite of these Cheddar Corndog Muffins, you’ll be hooked. It’s like bringing state fair food straight to your living room to give your taste buds a true treat.
The other great aspect of this recipe? Kids love it as well! They just can’t deny the fun factor of these muffins once they find out that it also has a hot dog inside! They’ll love having these simple “grab-n-go” snacks for their summer treat or after school snacks!
Save this Cheddar Corn Dog Muffins recipe on Pinterest!
Print the Cheddar Corn Dog recipe below, and be sure to follow us on InstagramPrint
Cheddar Corn Dog Muffins
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16-20 minutes
- Total Time: 26-35 minutes
- 2 packages of Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 package of Hot Dogs (cut in half)
- 2 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and deeply spray a cupcake pan with cooking spray or line the pan with cupcake liners
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cornbread mix, milk, eggs, and cheese
- Mix in the cheese
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into the cupcake pan
- Place a hot dog into the center of the cornbread mix
- Place into the oven and bake for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Once done, let cool for a few minutes before enjoying!
Try some of these other delicious recipes today!
- Instant Pot Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Homemade Crispy Onion Rings
- Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Penne