Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne. One of our families favorite dinner recipes.
When it comes to taking a bite of a dish that truly tastes amazing, it’s a welcome addition to my recipe book each and every time. With this Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne dinner option, you’ll rest easy knowing that a night of delicious cooking and eating will be your reality.
Let be honest…sometimes, those recipes that we find and make just don’t turn out exactly how we think they should. And while some recipes do require the cook to have a few cooking skills, many recipes are truly simple to follow from start to finish. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne dish is one of those simple recipes.
All you need is literally just 6 ingredients, and about 20 minutes of time to create this stellar meal. Who doesn’t have 20 minutes? Trust me when I say that once you make this recipe once, your need for takeout on a weekly basis will be eliminated. It’s cheesy goodness, mixed with pasta and chicken. What else could one ask for?
Make certain to add this recipe to your rotation of dinner plans because the flavor truly does stand out on its own. It’s the perfect meal to cook and create to get out of that mid-week slump of wanting to pick up the phone and call for delivery!
Pin this recipe on Pinterest
Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Penne is sure to become a family favorite. It’s easy, quick and so tasty!
- 1 16 oz. box penne pasta, cooked to package directions
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 15 oz. jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 strips hickory smoked bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13×9 inch pan and set aside.
- Combine cooked pasta, chicken, alfredo sauce, and ranch dressing in a large bowl.
- Stir well to combine and transfer to prepared pan.
- Top with chopped bacon and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and let cool slightly before serving.