How to make this fabulous lasagna dessert with chocolate, cool whip, and Oreos. It’s definitely a favorite in our home!
We know what you’re thinking… ” A Chocolate Lasagna Recipe?!”. Yes, that’s exactly what we’ll be making in this post. It may sound funny, and maybe even weird, but prepare to be amazed. This dessert is absolutely delicious! It’s made with instant chocolate pudding, cream cheese, cool whip, and lots of Oreo cookies. Definitely give this recipe a try, and make it for your family & friends. I promise you that this recipe is a serious crowd pleaser!
Save & share this Chocolate Lasagna Dessert recipe on Pinterest!
Print the Chocolate Lasagna Dessert recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list for more free recipes!Print
Chocolate Lasagna Dessert Recipe
This Chocolate Lasagna has creamy, rich layers of chocolate and whipped cream. A sure crowd-pleaser!
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 to 4 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes to 4 hours 20 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
- 26 Oreo cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- 8-ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12-ounce tub Cool Whip (divided)
- 3.9-ounce package of chocolate Instant mix Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Crush 26 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs, using a food processor.
- Add in the melted butter and process again until a dough forms. (If the cookie crumbs are still slightly dry, add more butter 1 tablespoon at a time.)
- Press the cookie crust into a lined 9×9 casserole dish.
- Place the casserole dish in the fridge as you prepare the cream cheese layer.
- Combine the cream cheese, milk, vanilla, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crumb layer and return to the fridge.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding by combining the milk and instant pudding powder. Whisk for 4 minutes until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Pour the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese layer and then spread the remaining Cool Whip over top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
- Just prior to serving, sprinkle chocolate jimmies or add crushed cookie crumbs as an optional garnish.