Easy churro cheesecake recipe made simple with crescent dough! Lots of yummy sugar & cinnamon! One of our favorite churro recipes ever!
Any cheesecake lovers out there? What about churro lovers? I swear we have so many churro recipes over here! Which is the best churro recipe? Well, it depends on the day that you ask me! In this post we’re making a delicious churro cheesecake, that is sure to knock your socks off!
Sure this churro cheesecake may not be an authentic Mexican churro recipe, but it truly does it for us! We can’t get enough of this stuff
Save & share this Churro Cheesecake recipe on Pinterest!
Print the churro cheesecake recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list!Print
Churro Recipe for Cheesecake!
This one of a kind churro cheesecake recipe is a delicious twist on a classic Mexican dessert!
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Total Time: 40-50 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar (divided)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray, line with parchment paper for easy lift out, and spray the parchment paper as well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, egg, and ¼ cup sugar and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl, combine ¼ sugar and the cinnamon. Set aside.
- In your prepared baking dish evenly spread half of your cinnamon-sugar mixture on the bottom.
- Unroll the crescent dinner rolls and cut the sheet in half along the perforated line. Take the ½ sheet and press the seams together. Roll out the sheet until it’s big enough to fit the bottom of your pan. Set the ½ sheet on the bottom of your pan, top of the cinnamon mixture you just poured in.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture across the top.
- Take the other ½ of your crescent dinner roll sheet and press the seams together. Roll it out to fit your pan and lay it on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Melt the butter in your microwave and pour evenly across the top, then pour the rest of your cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of the butter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the top, is golden brown and crispy. Cool for 15-20 minutes, cut and enjoy!
Did you love this Churro Cheesecake? Try these other sweet treats!
- Layered Caramel Apple Cider Cake
- Egg Nog Cheesecake
- Homemade Cherry Crisp
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Cake