An amazing cheesecake made with a REAL cinnamon rolls, and cinnamon swirl cheesecake filling!
I love cinnamon rolls! I also love cheesecake – So of course this Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is one of my favorites! Not only is this cheesecake delicious, it’s actually super easy to make as well!
Check out that cinnamon swirl!!
Seriously… How many slices could you eat right about now?
Pin this Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake on Pinterest, and don’t forget to join our mailing list!
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake will be the star of brunch! It’s the perfect combo of creamy and crunchy. A must try for any dessert lover!
- 2 cans cinnamon buns
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Press the cinnamon bun dough into the skillet, creating a crust over the bottom and sides of the skillet.
- Make sure all of the cinnamon bun dough is connected and there are no spaces between the dough.
- In a stand mixer, mix the cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet over the cinnamon bun dough.
- For the cinnamon filling: In a bowl, stir together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Transfer the cinnamon mixture to a sealable bag, focusing it towards one corner of the bag.
- Cut off the tip and pipe a swirl over the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then store it in the fridge.