Homemade moonshine flavored with fresh limes, and sweet coconut. This drink is not for the light drinkers!
It’s been a while since the last time we shared a adult beverage. Well, we’re back with a strong, yet tasty homemade moonshine. We’re making coconut lime moonshine!
This moonshine takes quite a while to make ( it needs to sit for a looooong time!), but it is so worth it. This moonshine recipe is quite strong. If you don’t want to drink it on its on. Feel free to mix it in one of your favorite drinks, such as lemonade 😉
Save and share this recipe on Pinterest!Print
Coconut Lime Moonshine
- 8 Limes thinly sliced (2 in each jar)
- 2 cups shredded coconut (1/2 cup in each jar)
- 4 tbsp of coconut syrup (1 tbsp. in each jar)
- 4 tsp Simple syrup (1tsp. in each jar)
- 2 cups Everclear (1/2 cup in each jar)
- 2 drop of neon green food coloring (1 drop in each jar)
- 2 tsp of silver baking shimmer dust (1 in each jar)
- Divide the limes evenly between the jars.
- Add your coconut flakes. coconut syrup, and simple syrup into each jar.
- Pour your everclear into the mason jars.
- Shake to combine.
- Place lids on jars and allow to sit in a cool, dry place for 1 month before enjoying.
- Pour through a strainer layered with a cheesecloth to remove lime and coconut bits.
- Discard the fruit
- Replace the moonshine back in the jars.
- Add your food coloring and shimmer dust.
- Shake to combine
- Please enjoy
If you loved this delicious adult beverage, be sure to check these out as well.
- Strawberry & Watermelon Sangria
- Pumpkin Cranberry Moonshine
- Fruity Sangria Recipe
- Long Island Iced Tea Freeze Pops