Coconut Lime Moonshine
- 8 Limes thinly sliced (2 in each jar)
- 2 cups shredded coconut (1/2 cup in each jar)
- 4 tbsp of coconut syrup (1 tbsp. in each jar)
- 4 tsp Simple syrup (1tsp. in each jar)
- 2 cups Everclear (1/2 cup in each jar)
- 2 drop of neon green food coloring (1 drop in each jar)
- 2 tsp of silver baking shimmer dust (1 in each jar)
- Divide the limes evenly between the jars.
- Add your coconut flakes. coconut syrup, and simple syrup into each jar.
- Pour your everclear into the mason jars.
- Shake to combine.
- Place lids on jars and allow to sit in a cool, dry place for 1 month before enjoying.
- Pour through a strainer layered with a cheesecloth to remove lime and coconut bits.
- Discard the fruit
- Replace the moonshine back in the jars.
- Add your food coloring and shimmer dust.
- Shake to combine
- Please enjoy