This easy cold spaghetti pasta salad is amazing. It’s made with simple, budget-friendly ingredients, and is such a crowd-pleaser. Make it for your next potluck or cookout!
A Simple Recipe for Cold Spaghetti Pasta Salad: Perfect for a Summer Cookout!
It’s cookout season, and one thing that I hate about cookouts is spending a lot of money! You know everyone wants something different. Whether it be chicken, links and or a delicious salad. Well, I have the perfect crowd-pleasing recipe that everyone seems to love: a cold spaghetti pasta salad!
This cold spaghetti pasta salad does not include mayo, nor pepperoni. However, we use a nice amount of Italian dressing to spice everything up. I refer to this dish as my potluck spaghetti salad because it’s one of those dishes that I almost always make whenever I go to a potluck. Why? Because it’s easy on the pockets, it’s delicious, and it always gets everyone full! If you ask me, that’s a win-win!
This easy pasta salad can be made in under 30 minutes! After making this cold spaghetti pasta salad, be sure to place it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill, because this pasta salad recipe tastes better when it’s nice and cold!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe on PINTEREST, and also share it with your friends on Facebook and Instagram!
Cold Spaghetti Pasta Salad
A delicious combo of tender pasta, savory ham, bright vegetables and flavorful dressing, this simple cold pasta salad is budget-friendly and perfect for a potluck!
- Prep Time: 5
- Refrigeration Time: 60
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- 16 oz spaghetti pasta (cooked)
- 1 cup of chopped ham
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 yellow or white onion (chopped)
- 12 oz can whole black olives
- Following the directions on the back of the spaghetti package.
- Cook the pasta, and drain once done.
- Let the pasta cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chopped ham, cherry tomatoes, onion, black olives and Italian dressing.
- Mix until combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and let chill for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: Cold Spaghetti Pasta Salad