● 1 Medium head of cabbage shredded
● ½ c. Butter
● ½ c. Heavy whipping cream
● ½ c. Bacon crumbles
● Seasoning salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt ½ cup of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Once the butter is mostly melted, add in the shredded cabbage.
3. Mix in seasoning salt and pepper to taste. Have a light hand with the seasoning salt,
a little goes a long way.
4. Add in ½ cup of bacon crumbles. Stir to combine them well with the cabbage. Cook
the cabbage and bacon mixture for 3-5 minutes.
5. Pour ½ cup of heavy whipping cream into the cabbage mixture, and stir completely.
Lower the heat to medium-low, and simmer the cabbage until the creamy cooks
down and the cabbage is tender.