If you love dill pickle pasta salad, you’re going to love my dill pasta salad with cucumbers!
This easy pasta salad made with cucumbers, pasta, dill, mayo, and sour cream, makes the perfect side dish for any occasion!
For best results, serve this delicious pasta salad cold!
Share this recipe on Pinterest!
Cucumber Pasta Salad
- 8 oz. Penne Pasta
- 1 Long Cucumber (or 2 small)
- ½ White Onion
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1-2 Tbsp. Dill
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. White Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, sugar, vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
- Cut the onion into very thin slices. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and then cut into thin slices.
- Cook the noodles per package directions and rinse them well under cold water. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, add the noodles, the cucumbers and onions, and the sour cream mixture. Mix everything together well.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and then serve.
- Great summer side dish on hot days!