Homemade yeast dinner rolls that look like adorable Easter Bunnies!
Easter dinner will be here before we know it, and there are a few things that MUST be on the table. We’re talking about candied carrots, a Easter ham, deviled eggs, some type of Easter punch, and of course some warm homemade dinner rolls. Sometimes dinner rolls can be a tad bit boring, so we’re going to show you how to spice things up a bit, and make some adorable Easter bunny rolls. These rolls are completely homemade, made with yeast, and they actually look like little bunnies!
Save & share this recipe on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list!
Easter Bunny Dinner Rolls
Homemade yeast dinner rolls made into adorable Easter bunnies.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Instant dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine warm water, yeast, sugar, salt, and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually mix in the flour (1 cup at a time) and knead the dough for 5-8 minutes (sprinkle extra flour as needed).
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and turn the dough over to coat all sides.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and allow to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch the dough down to release any air bubbles and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions and roll into a slightly oval ball of dough. Using kitchen shears, make 2 small cuts towards one end of the dough to make little bunny ears.
- Then use the kitchen shears to make the eyes by opening them slightly and pressing into the dough under the cuts you made for the ears.
- Transfer the bunny rolls to a parchment lined, or greased baking sheet.
- Allow to rise 10 minutes and bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the oven when they are done, and brush butter onto each warm bunny.
- Serve and enjoy!