Simple baked pork chops recipe made with minimal easy to find ingredients.
When it comes to pork chop recipes, I have many of them. One of my favorites would have to be my easy oven-baked pork chop recipe. These oven-baked pork chops always come out super flavorful and extremely juicy.
So what’s the secret to these juicy pork chops? There really isn’t one! But remember, for this recipe less is more. No need to add a ton of fancy herbs and spices. Just keep it simple!
For this recipe, you can use bone-in pork chops or boneless pork chops. It’s completely up to you!
Pairing these amazing juicy baked pork chops is easy. I usually serve them with mashed potatoes, and a vegetable such as broccoli, or even carrots. Please feel free to look around the blog for more ideas.
Pin this easy oven baked pork chop recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and follow us on Facebook.com.
Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops Recipe
These easy oven baked pork chops come together fast with easy to find ingredients.
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons butter or oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all herbs and seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle or rub the seasoning on the pork chops, evenly seasoning both sides.
- Optional: to sear your meat, melt the butter, or heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add two pork chops at a time and brown, approximately 1.5-2 minutes per side. Remove the pork chops to a casserole dish.
- Bake the pork chops for 25-30 minutes, until an inserted thermometer, reads 145 F.