Make these easy slow cooker meatballs in your CrockPot! The meatball sauce is AMAZING!!!
Everyone seems to love those grape jelly meatballs, but there is a new meatball in town! And guess what?! They’re easy slow cooker meatballs! These meatballs are out of this world! They are cooked in the Crock-Pot, and you won’t believe how amazing the meatball sauce is! Add in some canned cranberry sauce, chili sauce, and orange marmalade, and a dash of minced garlic, and you’re in business!
These sweet and savory meatballs are a breeze to make! All that you have to do is toss some frozen meatballs into your slow cooker.
Save, and share this recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list!
Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs
These easy slow cooker meatballs come together quickly and are packed with flavor.
- 2 1/2 lbs Frozen Meatballs
- 14 oz Canned Cranberry Sauce (whole berry or jellied)
- 12 oz Chili Sauce
- 12 oz Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 ½ tbsp Minced Garlic
- Add the bag of frozen meatballs to your crock-pot.
- Top the meatballs with the canned cranberry sauce, chili sauce, sweet orange marmalade and minced garlic.
- Cover crock-pot with lid and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Cook meatballs on high for 2 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!