Simple yet tasty vegan tacos made with riced cauliflower, and kidney beans.. Very healthy, insanely delicious!
Looking for an amazing vegan taco recipe to add to your taco Tuesday, or meatless Monday menu? We have you covered! Within this post we’re going to show you how to make the most delicious easy vegan cauliflower tacos! To get started with this vegan taco recipe, you’ll need some several cups of riced cauliflower. You can use homemade riced cauliflower, or you can buy some from your local grocery store( we like to buy ours from Trader Joes!).
This recipe for vegan tacos also calls for red kidney beans. If you don’t have any kidney beans on hand for your vegan tacos, no worries! You can also use black beans, or pinto beans.
These vegan tacos are loaded with flavor! Aside from the ingredients mentioned, we also use red onion, taco seasoning, and more yummy ingredients! Definitely try this recipe, and let leave us a comment below!
Share and save this recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list for more free recipes!
Easy Vegan Cauliflower Tacos
These vegan friendly tacos are so tasty and the perfect meal option for meatless Mondays.
- 4-5 cups riced cauliflower (made from scratch or bought frozen-we go back and forth depending on how much time we have and both work nicely!)
- ½ cup cut red onion
- 1 can rinsed kidney beans
- ½ cup corn
- 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- up to ½ cup of water
Garnish, with your favorites! We enjoy the following:
- ripe avocado
- spring mixed greens
- pea shoots
- red onion
- cashew plain yogurt (acts similar to sour cream)
- Use a large nonstick pan and heat the oil to medium.
Toss in the riced cauliflower and chopped onion, cover and allow to cook down until the onions are translucent.
Remove the lid and add in the rest of the ingredients. Stir well, cover and once everything is hot again reduce the heat for a few minutes to let the flavors combine.
- *Optional, you can add in some cheese or dairy free cheese to the mix to give it a super creamy texture.
Steam your tortillas and load them up!
Serve & enjoy!