How to make amazing egg nog cheesecake!
Classic Christmas Egg Nog in Creamy Mini Cheesecakes!
Looking for a dessert to make for next Christmas? Well, try my egg nog cheesecake!
A Classic Recipe with a Twist: Egg Nog Cheesecake!
No one can say no to this dessert!
Save and share this egg nog cheesecake recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe and subscribe to our mailing list for more recipes! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!Print
Egg Nog Cheesecake
These amazing egg nog cheesecakes are full of holiday spices every dessert lover will enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 1 cup cup of heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl and with a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, white sugar, eggnog, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Pour into the graham cracker pie crusts. Top with cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Serve & enjoy!
Keywords: egg nog cheesecake