This fruity sangria recipe is packed with delicious cherries and citrus fruit!
I just love an easy sangria recipe, especially a fruity one. This particular sangria recipe that I’m going to share is made with sweet thinly sliced oranges, juicy tangy limes, and dark sweet cherries. If that wasn’t enough, I also threw some fruit punch in the mix! Oh, and did I mention that I use a sweet red blend wine? Yup, I use red wine, so this isn’t your traditional white wine sangria.
A Simple Recipe for Fruity Sangria!
Aside from the wine and fruit punch used for this fruity sangria recipe, I also add Sprite (any lemon-lime soda will do!). And just when you thought I was done, I also add tropical punch flavored vodka. Yup, I guess you can say this is a happy drink! It’s definitely the best fruity sangria that I’ve ever tasted. Give this recipe a try, and tell me what you think!
Don’t forget to save this Fruity Sangria recipe on Pinterest with your friends. Also, be sure to join our mailing list and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more free recipes!
Print the recipe below for this fruity sangria recipe, and tell us what you think!Print
This thirst-quenching recipe is packed with sweet wine, citrusy vodka, tropical punch and fresh fruit. It’s the perfect summertime beverage to sip while enjoying the sun!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- 4 large Oranges (thinly sliced)
- 3 Limes (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces Bing Cherries
- 1 Bottle Red Wine
- 1 cup Flavored Citrus Vodka
- 2 cups Sprite
- 2 cups Tropical Fruit Punch
- Wash limes and oranges. Cut into thick slices.
- Cut cherries in half and remove the pit.
- Pour a bottle of wine and one cup of flavored vodka into a pitcher.
- Add fruit and allow the fruit to soak for one hour.
- Add two cups of sprite and two cups of tropical fruit punch before serving.
- Add four cups of ice and enjoy.
Keywords: fruity sangria