Greek Pasta Salad with feta and spinach made easy!
If you’re looking for a delicious homemade greek pasta salad, search no more. This cold pasta salad is definitely a winner! This healthy greek pasta salad is made with fresh spinach, olives, salami, red onions, and feta cheese.
Enjoy with greek pasta salad with feta cheese and spinach as a delicious side dish, or by itself.
Share and save this Greek Salad recipe on Pinterest!Print
Greek Pasta Salad
Tasty homemade Greek Pasta Sala with feta cheese, and spinach. Also made with salami, and olives. Make this pasta salad cold, and serve as a tasty side dish.
- 12 oz Box Farfalle Pasta
- ¼- ½ cup Greek Dressing
- 8 oz Feta Cheese
- 1 large Red Onion
- 8 oz Hard Salami
- 6 oz Black Olives
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
- 5 oz. Fresh Spinach
- Cook the pasta until it’s nice and tender.
- While the pasta is cooking clean all the vegetables such as the spinach, and the tomatoes.
- Once the pasta is done, drain the water & rinse the pasta with cool water.
- Set the pasta aside.
- Grab the tomatoes, and slice them in half.
- Drain any liquid that may be with the olives.
- Chop the salami into small bite sized pieces.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Toss the pasta into a large serving dish, and pour in the greek dressing and coat the pasta. Fold the pasta.
- Add the tomatoes, black olives, salami, baby spinach and red onion into the dish. Stir to combine.
- Crumble the feta over the pasta and then stir to combine.
- Refrigerate the pasta overnight so the flavors can marry.
- The next day, be sure to add more greek dressing before serving as some of the liquid will absorb into the pasta overnight.