Homemade pumpkin cookies loaded with s’mores chips!
Homemade Pumpkin S’mores Cookies: The Ultimate Fall Treat!
Pumpkin s’mores cookies? Yes!! We’ve really outdone ourselves with these delicious homemade cookies. These pumpkin cookies are loaded with s’mores chips, nutmeg, cinnamon, and and allspice!
All purpose flour is used for these delicious homemade pumpkin cookies, and to sweeten things up, we use a combination of white and brown sugar in this recipe!
I mean seriously, does it get any better than this?
Give these homemade pumpkin s’mores cookies a try! Save and pin it on Pinterest!Print
Homemade Pumpkin S’mores Cookies
Look no further, the ultimate fall cookie is here! This ooey-gooey cookie is packed full of sweet and spice and everything nice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 Cup light brown sugar
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 Cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp allspice
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 ½ Cup Hershey S’mores baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until combined, smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree and the vanilla.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder,cinnamon, ground cloves, nutmeg, allspice and salt until combined .
- Gradually beat into the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold in 2 C of the Hershey Smore mix.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop some dough out onto the cookie sheet.
- Gently press dough into a slightly thick disk.
- Sprinkle a few more pieces of the s’more mix onto the cookies on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying!
Keywords: pumpkin s’mores cookies