Strawberry bread recipe made with frozen strawberries & cream cheese. It’s almost like a strawberry loaf cake!
Looking for an amazing bread recipe? Well, you must try this amazing strawberry quick bread recipe. I promise you, that it is like the best strawberry loaf bread recipe ever! I personally like to make this strawberry bread with frozen strawberries, because they are easier to come by. However, you can certainly use fresh strawberries as well!
This bread can be served anytime.
Share & save this recipe on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing listPrint
Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread
This Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread is dense and delicious! The perfect sweet loaf cake. Use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Use a 9×5 loaf pan and coat in a light dusting of flour.
- Make sure it is evenly coated.
- In a medium bowl add butter, sugar, and cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer and cream until well combined.
- Now add eggs one at a time.
- Add in your vanilla and mix.
- In separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Sift the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to your flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Slowly add in the milk and only stir until just combined; do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in strawberries.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve & enjoy
If you loved this strawberry cream cheese bread, don’t miss these other recipes.
- Best Ever Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Mom’s Best Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Homemade Cherry Crisp
- Mom’s Banana Cake Recipe
And don’t miss some of our other delicious recipes here.