If you love spicy, and you love your Instant Pot then this Instant Pot Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is what you’ve been searching for. The combined flavors with the ease of cooking make this a win each and every time!
I love how versatile this recipe can truly be. If you want it super spicy, you can make it super spicy and if you want to tame it down a bit, you have that option as well! With the variety of added ingredients, you can really take this Instant Pot Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken recipe and make it your own.
And if you love the taste of honey on chicken, you’ll love this recipe! The Instant Pot does a great job of cooking the chicken and the honey perfectly together to give it that sweet and sticky coating that so many people love and crave!
Just make and serve perfectly paired with rice, a salad, or a nice side of steamed veggies. Once you create and cook this Instant Pot recipe once, you’ll find that you are ready and raring to go to cook it over and over again!
Save this honey garlic chicken recipe on Pinterest!
Instant Pot Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken
If you love spicy, and you love your Instant Pot then this Instant Pot Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken is the flavorful dinner recipe you’ve been searching for!
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- 2–3 boneless chicken breasts (cut into large pieces or 5–6 boneless chicken thighs)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon diced garlic
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha
- In a small bowl, add the honey, Soyaki or soy sauce, ketchup, and sriracha. Whisk until well blended.
- Set your Instant Pot to the browning/sauté function, add sesame oil and butter, and allow to sizzle. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Lock lid and set to poultry function and cook for 20 minutes. Release steam.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.