Creamy homemade key lime pie cheesecake dip. The perfect dip for fresh fruit, and dessert crackers!
Looking for the perfect cheesecake dip to serve at your next event? Try this easy key lime pie cheesecake dip! It’s easy to make, you need very few ingredients, and it goes great with fresh fruit, and graham crackers ( and vanilla wafers!!) Make it for your next girls night in, and watch the compliments roll in!
Pin this Key Lime Pie Dip recipe on Pinterest, and subscribe to our mailing list!
Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Dip
This key lime pie cheesecake dip is deliciously sweet and pairs well with fresh fruit or pretzels!
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- Category: Dips
- Cuisine: American
- 16 oz cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp of lime juice
- 2 tbsp lime zest (from 2 limes)
- Optional – Green food coloring
- 2 tbsp Graham cracker crumbs (for garnish)
- Lime slices (for garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla. With an electric mixer, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the lime juice and green food coloring (optional) and stir well to incorporate.
- Fold in 1 Tablespoon of lime zest (cover and store the remaining lime zest for use right before serving).
- Cover the dip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, sprinkle with remaining lime zest, graham cracker crumbs, and/or a lime slice.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, pretzels, or cookies. ENJOY!!
Store dip covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Did you love this key lime cheesecake dip? Try these other cheesecake inspired treats:
- Ande’s Cheesecakes
- Toffee Caramel Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- Egg Nog Cheesecake