Finally! A freeze pop that adults can have all to themselves!
A Fun Recipe for Long Island Iced Tea Freeze Pops!
The weather has been quite warm lately, and we have the perfect cool treat for all of the adults to enjoy! Long Island Iced Tea Freeze Pops! Need we say more? Give this recipe a try, and make it for your next girl’s night in! Need some zip pop pouches? You can get them here!
Pin this recipe on Pinterest, and join our mailing list! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
This post includes affiliate linksPrint
Long Island Iced Tea Freeze Pops
These Long Island iced tea freeze pops are a tasty and refreshing adult treat on a hot day!
- Prep Time: 15
- Refrigeration and Freezer Time: 12 hours
- Total Time: 12 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups Coca Cola (flat)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour mixer
- 1 Tablespoon triple sec
- 2 Tablespoons vodka
- 2 Tablespoons rum
- 2 Tablespoons gin
- 2 Tablespoons tequila
- Pour the Coca-Cola into a pitcher and leave uncovered in the refrigerator overnight. This will allow the carbonation to dissipate and you will have bubble-free zipsicles.
- Add the simple syrup, sweet sour mixer, triple sec, vodka, rum, gin and tequila. Stir to mix well.
- Pour into 8 Zipsicle pouches, (it helps to use a funnel) up to each fill line. Zip up each pouch and freeze overnight or for at least six hours.
Keywords: Long Island Iced Tea Freeze Pops