Soft homemade apple snickerdoodle cookies!
Mom’s Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies Are the Perfect Fall Treat!
Fall season is approaching, which means apple and pumpkin everything. I don’t know about you, but I can never have too many cookie recipes. In this post, I’m going to share a family favorite: Mom’s apple snickerdoodle cookies. These cookies are nothing short of amazing, and no one can eat just one!
Be sure to share this apple snickerdoodle cookie recipe on Pinterest!
Watch us make Mom’s Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies in the video tutorial below!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list for more recipes! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!Print
Moms Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies
These soft homemade apple snickerdoodle cookies are chewy and sweet. The perfect fall treat!
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- Total Time: 23-30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp. almond extract
- 1 small apple- peeled and shredded
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the butter, brown sugar, ½ cup of the sugar, shredded apple, vanilla and almond extract.
- Continue to mix until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir well until all well combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and chill the dough
- for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl stir add the ½ cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Stir to combine.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop your cookie dough.
- Roll it into a ball, then roll into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- Place onto a baking sheet leaving 2-3 inch space apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies 5-10 mins on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keywords: Mom’s Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies