Well, since everyone went completely nuts over our apple snickerdoodles, we’re back with Mom’s Best Pumpkin Snickerdoodles recipe… It’s only right!
We’re in the ” everything pumpkin” season, and we have just the right recipe for you to try. Moms Best Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. These amazing little fluffy cookies are simply delicious and pair well with coffee & tea.
Share, and save this Pumpkin Snickerdoodle recipe on Pinterest!
Check out our video tutorial for Mom’s Best Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies!
Mom’s Best Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
These pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies are baked to perfection with yummy ingredients!
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-14 minutes
- Total Time: 27-34 minutes
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl add the flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice.
- Whisk to combine.
- Using an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or an electric hand mixer add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the egg and mix until combined.
- Now add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Reduce the speed to low on your mixer and begin to add the flour mixture slowly.
- Mix until combined.
- Place the dough in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup granulated sugar with 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Set to the side.
- Scoop dough out with a small ice cream scoop.
- Roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball in cinnamon sugar mixture to evenly coat.
- Place the dough ball on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Space the cookies 2-inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 – 14 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes.