Looking for an amazing treat to serve at your next Christmas party? Try these Gingerbread Truffles!
We can’t go a Holiday season without sharing an amazing truffle recipe. Within this post we’re going to share a family favorite, Moms Gingerbread Truffles!
Save & share on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below
These gingerbread truffles are an amazing treat to serve at your next Christmas party!
- 36 regular sized golden oreos (36 )
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tbs molasses
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bag of ghiradelli white melting chocolate
- 1 package of gingerbread icing transfers
- Using a food processor or blender, finely crush the oreos (Whole) until sand like.
- Pour crushed oreos into a large mixing bowl
- Add the cream cheese and mix until combined
- Mix in the molasses, ginger and cinnamon and mix until combined
- Place bowl into the fridge for 3 hours until harden
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop some of the truffle into your hand and roll into a ball
- Place onto a plate or cookie sheet
- Once all the truffle is rolled, place into the fridge for 20 minutes to harden
- While the truffle is in the fridge, melt the white chocolate
- Once the 20 minutes are up, dip a truffle into the chocolate
- Using a fork, coat the truffle in the chocolate and then pick up the truffle and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get the excess off.
- Place onto a wax or parchment paper covered cookie sheet
- Place a gingerbread icing transfer onto the top of the oreo
- Repeat step with remaining truffles
- Place into the fridge to harden for 10 minutes before enjoying!