Looking for an amazing treat to serve at your next Christmas party? Try these Gingerbread Truffles!
Who Doesn’t Love Some Holiday Gingerbread Cake Truffles?
We can’t go through a Holiday season without sharing an amazing truffle recipe. Within this post, we’re going to share a family favorite, Moms Gingerbread Truffles!
Save & share this Gingerbread Truffle recipe on Pinterest!
Print our gingerbread cake truffles recipe belowPrint
Moms Gingerbread Truffles
These gingerbread truffles are an amazing treat to serve at your next Christmas party!
- 36 regular sized Golden Oreos (36)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tbs molasses
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white melting chocolate
- 1 package of gingerbread icing transfers
- Using a food processor or blender, finely crush the Oreos (Whole) until sand-like.
- Pour crushed Oreos into a large mixing bowl
- Add the cream cheese and mix until combined
- Mix in the molasses, ginger and cinnamon and mix until combined
- Place bowl into the fridge for 3 hours until harden
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop some of the truffle into your hand and roll into a ball
- Place onto a plate or cookie sheet
- Once all the truffle is rolled, place into the fridge for 20 minutes to harden
- While the truffle is in the fridge, melt the white chocolate
- Once the 20 minutes are up, dip a truffle into the chocolate
- Using a fork, coat the truffle in the chocolate and then pick up the truffle and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get the excess off.
- Place onto a wax or parchment paper covered cookie sheet
- Place a gingerbread icing transfer onto the top of the Oreo
- Repeat step with remaining truffles
- Place into the fridge to harden for 10 minutes before enjoying!