One pot sloppy joe skillet made with ground beef, sautéed onions, tomatoes, and noodles. This one-pot dish makes the perfect weeknight meal.
This One-Pot Sloppy Joe Skillet Means A Quick and Easy Dinner!
Hey there! If you’re looking for the perfect weeknight dinner, you’re in luck because I’m going to show you how to make the most delicious, one-pot sloppy joe skillet.
This sloppy joe skillet is made from a combination of noodles, ground beef, diced tomatoes, and onions. Every forkful of this sloppy joe skillet is packed with amazing flavor, and pairs wonderfully with crusty garlic bread.
Save & share this Sloppy Joe recipe on Pinterest!
One-Pot Sloppy Joe Skillet
This simple, crowd-pleasing recipe is the perfect weeknight meal! Savory meat, al dente pasta, colorful veggies and tangy cheese come together to create a quick family dinner.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
· 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
· 1 large white onion
· 1 red bell pepper
· 2 cloves garlic (minced)
· 2 lbs. ground beef
· 30 oz cans diced tomatoes
· 15 oz can tomato sauce
· 1/4 cup light brown sugar
· 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
· 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
· 3 tbsp. hot sauce
· 12 oz package egg noodles
· 2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese
1. Saute onion, bell pepper, and garlic in vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
2. Add ground beef and brown until fully cooked. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, and hot sauce.
3. Stir to thoroughly combine and add in egg noodles. Cover and cook until noodles are tender but not overcooked about 6-8 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper and top with shredded cheese.
Keywords: One-Pot Sloppy Joe Skillet