Loaded Pepperoni Pizza Dip served with freshly baked rolls. Is your mouth watering yet?
Who loves movie night as much as I do? I swear the perfect movie night must include a good movie, comfy loungewear, and an amazing appetizer. One of my favorites has to be homemade Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Rolls!
This pizza dip is loaded with deliciousness. It’s a creamy dip made with cream cheese, fragrant Italian herbs, mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce.
Did I mention that this dip is accompanied by fresh baked rolls? Yessss! Dip the rolls into the pepperoni pizza dip, and it’s pure heaven!!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Rolls
Pepperoni Pizza Dip made with freshly baked rolls for dipping. This loaded pizza dip is made with cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian herbs, and pizza sauce.
- 1/2 C of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder plus 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package frozen bread dough dinner rolls (16 oz packag(thawed)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 C shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 C mayo
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 C pizza sauce
- 1/4 C sliced pepperoni
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Using a small sauce pan, melt butter.
- Once the butter is melted add the garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Stir to mix.
- Cut each of the dinner rolls into thirds.
- Roll each third dinner roll into balls.
- Brush the dough balls with the butter mixture.
Place the coated dough balls along the edges of a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Gently place the remaining dough balls onto the center of the skillet.
- When placing the dough balls leave spaces between them.
- Cover the dough balls.
- Leave the dough balls covered for about 30 minutes allowing them to rise.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until they begin to brown slightly,
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and beat until combined
- Spoon this mixture onto the center of the skillet.
- Layer 1 cup of mozzarella and pizza sauce.
- Next top with the remaining mozzarella and pepperoni pieces.
- Brush the rolls with the rest of the melted butter mixture.
Bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes or until the dip is throughly heated and your rolls are a golden brown.