Delicious sugar cookie bars, topped with creamy pink frosting, and edible pearls!
A Fun Recipe for Pretty Princess Cookie Bars!
Do you know a little princess that loves sugar cookies? Why not make these pretty princess cookie bars! These sugar cookie bars are semi homemade, using a store bought sugar cookie mix. The cookie bars are topped with pink frosting and sprinkled with edible pearl sprinkles!
These pretty princess cookie bars would be fabulous for birthday parties! Give the recipe a try!
Share and save this recipe on Pinterest!
Pretty Princess Cookie Bars
These fancy and fun cookie bars are a unique alternative to cake. Topped with pink frosting and colorful edible pearls, it’s a dessert fit for a princess!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (plus ingredients listed on package.)
- 1/2 oz of shiny tiny pearl sprinkles
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter (softened)
- 2 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3–4 drops of pink food coloring
- edible pearl sprinkles
- star confetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare the cookie mixture, as directed on the back of the package, and add in 0.5 oz shiny pearl sprinkles.
- Fold in the sprinkles, then set aside.
- Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray
- Place the cookie dough into the baking dish and pat down until the cookie fills the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle some more pearls onto the top of the dough.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool while you make the frosting.
- Using a standing mixer, combine all ingredients into the bowl and mix on medium speed.
- If your if needed, add a tablespoon or two of heavy whipping cream.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add the pink food coloring.
- Scoop the frosting into the piping bag.
- Pipe on the frosting , then sprinkle some star sprinkles as well as the tiny edible pearl sprinkles on top.
- Repeat step with the edible pearls
- Let cookie bars sit for 20 minutes until you cut the bars and serve.
Keywords: Pretty Princess Cookie Bars