Fall is here, and what better way than to kick it off with some good old fashioned moonshine? LOL.
Pumpkin Cranberry Moonshine: The Perfect Fall Cocktail!
Need a quick warm-up during these chilly fall nights? Try our delicious Pumpkin Cranberry Moonshine. This delicious homemade moonshine is great served either hot or cold!
Pin this Pumpkin Cranberry Moonshine recipe on Pinterest! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Pumpkin Cranberry Moonshine
This pumpkin cranberry moonshine is a great way to kick off the fall season! It will warm you up on a chilly fall night.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cool Time: 60
- Cook Time: 240
- Total Time: 5 hours 20 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Southern
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 4 cups Everclear (1 cup per mason jar)
- 1 cup whipped cream vodka (1/4 cup per mason jar)
- In a large crockpot, combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT the Everclear and vodka.
- Set the crockpot on high.
- Cook for 4 hours.
- Turn off the crockpot and let it cool completely.
- Add the grain alcohol and vodka to the mixture.
- Line a funnel with several layers of cheesecloth.
- Pour the moonshine through the funnel into clean mason jars, leaving a 1/2 inch head.
- Filter out any remaining pumpkin or cranberry bits.
- Place lids on jars and allow them to sit in the refrigerator for 1 month before enjoying.
The moonshine must rest for about one month before drinking.