Delicious & refreshing lemonade margarita flavored with strawberries.
Time for a beverage recipe, and since it’s been a while why not make it special. Here’s my recipe for 9one of my signature drinks. My Rose Lemonade Margarita!
This beautiful beverage is made with fresh strawberries, rose lemonade, lime, and a few other ingredients.
Be sure to print the recipe, and give it a try. You’re going to love it!
Rose Lemonade Margarita
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- juice of half a lime
- 3 ounces Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade
- 3 ripe strawberries
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs margarita salt
- Into a blender add 1 1/2 cups of ice, tequila, Grand Marnier, the juice of one lime, and 3 ounces Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade.
- Add 3 large ripe strawberries.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass with a sugar and margarita salt rim.
- Garnish with a rose petal, half of a strawberry, and a slice of lime
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.