Salted Caramel Fudge… Admit it, your mouth just watered!
What is a holiday without a good old fashioned fudge recipe? My mother made some of the very best fudge every holiday. One of my favorites would have to be this Salted Caramel Fudge that she made with dulce de leche. Oh goodness, it is the absolute best.
You’re in luck, because today, I’m going to share the recipe with you!
You need is a few simple ingredients for this salted caramel fudge, and you’re in business!
Save & share this Salted Caramel Fudge recipe on Pinterest!
Check out our video tutorial, and don’t forget to leave us a comment down belowPrint
Salted Caramel Fudge
This salted caramel fudge recipe is great for the dessert table around the holidays!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes to 3-4 hours
- Total Time: 45 minutes to 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 14 oz can of Dulce de Leche
- 3 Cup Nestle white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Nestle milk chocolate morsels
- 1/8 tsp coarse sea salt
- Line an 8 X 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using baking spray prep the parchment paper by lightly spraying it.
- Using a double boiler add the white chocolate chips, stirring constantly until it is smooth and completely melted.
- Pour the dulce de leche in with the melted white chocolate chips.
- Add the coarse sea salt and continue to stir to mix well.
- This mixture will be thick.
- Scoop this into the prepped baking pan.
- Smooth with a rubber spatula until the top of the fudge is smooth and even.
- Returning to the double boiler using another top pot add the milk chocolate chips, stirring until the chips are melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the white chocolate Dulce de Leche fudge.
- Spread the melted milk chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the melted milk chocolate with a pinch of sea salt.
- Set aside and let it cool completely at room temperature for 3-4 hours. (Or speed set in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.)
Did you love this salted caramel fudge? Don’t miss these other tasty options!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Texas Sheet Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Best Ever Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Candy Cane Thumbprint Cookies