Looking for the perfect Christmas Treat? Well, you’re going to love these adorable Santa Belt Oreos!
Kids and adults love this Christmas treat. Not only is it cute and festive, but it’s also easy to make!
Save and share this chocolate covered Oreos recipe on Pinterest!
Santa Belt Oreos
These adorable Santa belt Oreos make the perfect Christmas treat everyone will love!
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 cups red candy melts
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Black decorating frosting
- 1-inch sphere yellow fondant
- White decorating frosting
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave candy melts and coconut oil in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- With the help of a fork, dip each Oreo cookie into the candy and place gently on a lined baking sheet. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Once everything is set and dry, pipe out one strip of black icing on the bottom portion of each cookie. This will act as Santa’s belt.
- Roll out your yellow fondant sphere and cut mini pieces. Place two on the center of each “belt.” This will act as the belt’s hardware.
- With the white frosting, pipe out two buttons on each cookie. Happy holidays!