Easy sheet pan BBQ dinner. Everything is baked on the oven on one sheet pan!
Hi there! Looking for a quick and easy complete dinner? We have you covered with this Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Breast, Sausage, and Vegetables dinner. Everything is conveniently made on one sheet pan! The kiddos will love it, and so will you. Give it a try!
Share and save this recipe on Pinterest!
Print this recipe, and be sure to join our mailing list
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Breast, Sausage, and Vegetables
Easy dinner option for the whole family to enjoy. Chicken breast, smoked sausage, corn, and more!
- 1 pound of chicken breast tenders
- 1 pound of smoked sausage sliced into chunks
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp. of crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. of garlic salt
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 ears of fresh corn husk removed, and cut corn in halves
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- Additional salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Green onions for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with non-sticking cooking spray.
In a small bowl combine the cumin, garlic salt, and crushed red pepper.
Stir until well combined.
Place chicken and smoked sausage on the baking sheet.
Add veggies on top of the chicken, and sausage mixture.
Toss to combine.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Season the chicken & vegetables evenly with the seasoning mixture.
Season the corn with some of the seasoning mixture and top each cob with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
Wrap in each corn in foil
Arrange corn cobs on baking sheet along with meat and veggies and bake at 425 F.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Remove sheet pan and brush chicken and smoked sausage with BBQ sauce.
Place sheet pan back in oven and turn broiler to high.
Broil 2-3 minutes.
Remove the foil from the corn.
Garnish with green onions and serve.