Easy sheet pan chicken parmesan recipe. Perfect for those busy weeknights!
I love chicken parmesan, so this sheet pan chicken parmesan quickly became one of my favorites. I love the simplicity of this recipe, and the outcome is always amazing.
I use boneless chicken breasts for this recipe, and coat them with Italian bread crumbs. Once the chicken is cooked, I spread a nice layer of my favorite spaghetti sauce on top, and cover it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
The chicken breast is served with spaghetti pasta that is flavored with tomatoes, garlic, and basil.
You must try this Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan recipe!Print
Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
- 6 boneless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper (or black pepper)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup of spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz spaghetti pasta
- 2 cans of fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of chopped basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese as well as the pinch of salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon and mix to combine.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil into the mixture and mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, lightly mix the eggs.
- Coat the chicken with the eggs, then coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown and chicken is fully cooked.
- Cook the spaghetti pasta while the chicken is in the oven.
- Once the chicken is done, spread marinara sauce on the chicken, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place back the chicken bake into the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drain the pasta, then toss it in a mixing bowl.
- Next drizzle the pasta with 2 tbsp of olive oil, and toss in the minced garlic.
- Sprinkle the pasta with 1 ½ tsp salt, and ½ tsp ground white pepper.
- Mix the pasta until well combined, then add it to the baking dish surrounding the chicken.
- Sprinkle some fire-roasted tomatoes and chopped basil on the pasta and chicken.
- Serve & enjoy!
Looking for other quick and easy week night dinner ideas? Try these!
- Instant Pot Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Easy Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe
- Easy Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Easy Ground Beek & Potato Casserole