· 6 boneless chicken breast
· 1 1/2 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
· 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
· 1 ½ tsp salt
· ½ tsp ground white pepper (or black pepper)
· 2 tsp minced garlic
· 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
· 4 tbsp olive oil
· 2 cup of spaghetti sauce
· 1 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
· 16 oz spaghetti pasta
· 2 cans of fire-roasted tomatoes
· 1 small bunch of chopped basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese as well as the pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Use a spoon and mix to combine.
5. Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil into the mixture and mix until combined.
6. In a medium bowl, lightly mix the eggs.
7. Coat the chicken with the eggs, then coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture.
8. Place the chicken on the foil-lined baking sheet.
9. Bake the chicken oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown and chicken is fully cooked.
10. Cook the spaghetti pasta while the chicken is in the oven.
11. Once the chicken is done, spread marinara sauce on the chicken, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
12. Place back the chicken bake into the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
13. Drain the pasta, then toss it in a mixing bowl.
14. Next drizzle the pasta with 2 tbsp of olive oil, and toss in the minced garlic.
15. Sprinkle the pasta with 1 ½ tsp salt, and ½ tsp ground white pepper.
16. Mix the pasta until well combined, then add it to the baking dish surrounding the chicken.
17. Sprinkle some fire-roasted tomatoes and chopped basil on the pasta and chicken.
18. Serve & enjoy!