Delicious S’mores dump cake made with chocolate pudding, marshmallows, and grahams crackers. Are you drooling yet?
I personally don’t think that you can have too many s’more recipes. I’ve made s’more cupcakes (that I will be sharing in the future), regular s’mores cake, and in this post, I’m going to share this amazing s’mores dump cake recipe. This s’mores dessert recipe is pretty easy to make. I use chocolate pudding, graham crackers, and even chocolate chips & marshmallows.
Seriously, no one can resist this dump cake recipe! Want more s’more dessert ideas? Be sure to let me know below in the comment section.
Share & save this s’mores dump cake recipe on Pinterest
Print the recipe, and subscribe to out mailing list below
S'mores Dump Cake Dessert Recipe
A rich and gooey S’mores dump cake – this super easy recipe makes a perfect dessert!
- 5 oz box JELL-O chocolate cook and serve pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 1 15 oz box chocolate devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (sliced into thin pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (divided)
- 3 cups large marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- chocolate chips and/or graham cracker crumbs, for garnish
- Pour the pudding mix into a saucepan. Add the milk and whisk until combined.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and cool 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cooled pudding to the bottom of your 9 x 13 pan.
- Place a layer of 12 graham crackers, side by side, on top of the pudding.
- Add 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips on top of the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the graham crackers and chocolate chips.
- Dot with butter slices on top of the cake mix and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir where there may be dry spots from the cake mix. Place marshmallows on top. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for an additional 5-6 minutes or until the marshmallows expand and puff up.
- Cool for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with extra chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream or ice cream.