Easy thirst quenching, cherry limeade! The perfect beverage anytime, but especially when it’s hot outside!
The weather is just getting warmer, and warmer. Before you know it, it will be blazing hot outside. You’re going to be in need of an ice cold thirst quenching beverage, so why not try this amazing cherry limeade recipe? This sparkling cherry limeade is perfect for any occasion, but is definitely a spring & summer favorite in our household.
This light crisp beverage is super easy to make. Try it for yourself ASAP.
Pin on Pinterest!
Sparkling Cherry Limeade Recipe
This easy thirst quenching sparkling cherry limeade is the perfect beverage anytime, but especially when it’s hot outside!
- Maraschino Cherries
- Maraschino cherry juice (either purchase a bottle of it or use the reserve from your cherry jar. You will need 2-4 tbsp of juice for each drink.)
- Limes – ½ lime for each drink
- Start by slicing your limes up into halves, then take each half and halve them again. Leaving you with 4 slices.
Your cherry limeade will start with placing a slice of lime at the bottom of your cup and 1, 2 or 3 cherries at the bottom. If you are a cherry lover, the more the better!
- Fill your cup with as much ice as you would like, I find that crushed ice feels more like the iconic Sonic drink.
Then, open a can of Sprite and fill your cup. This is where you will add your cherry juice, and the amount will depend on the size of your cup. If you are using a smaller cup, start with 2 tbsp of maraschino cherry juice. If your cup is on the larger side, you may need 4 tbsp of juice. (A quick stir and sip of your drink will let you know when you’ve reached the perfect amount.)
- Squeeze a slice of lime into the drink and carefully stir everything up. Garnish with a slice of lime and a couple of cherries.