Easy steak & shrimp fajita dinner with pepper, and onions. All made in the oven on one sheet pan!
Alright, we’re back with another amazing sheet pan dinner! If you recall, a few days ago we shared a recipe for the BBQ chicken breast, sausage, and vegetable dinner. This time around, we are back with another family favorite. We’re making steak and shrimp fajitas with peppers, and onions. Everything is conveniently made in the oven on one sheet pan!
This super easy recipe is made in less than an hour. You can easily trade out the beefsteak, and use chicken, if you’re more of a chicken fajita recipe fan. Also, if you have a picky eater that don’t like onions, and peppers – feel free to leave them out!
Share & save this recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list!Print
Steak & Fajita Sheet Pan Dinner
Easy fajita sheet pan dinner made with steak, shrimp, onions, and peppers!
- 1.25 oz fajita seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lbs steak (sliced in strips)
- 1 pound of shrimp (any size / shell off)
- 2 of each green and yellow bell peppers (cored and sliced into strips)
- 1 medium yellow onion (halved and sliced skin removed)
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 lime sliced for garnish
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Slice the peppers and onions.
- Spread the peppers and onion onto baking sheet.
- Combine the onions and peppers with the steak strips. Sprinkle with the minced garlic and the fajita seasoning.
- Drizzle olive oil all over everything then toss to evenly coat.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then remove from the oven, tossing the mix to ensure even cooking.
- Place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the shrimp on top of the steak.
- Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Drizzle lime juice evenly over top of the mixture. Add a garnish of fresh lime slices and cilantro.
If you loved this recipe, try some of these other dinner ideas!
- Chicken Bacon Penne Ranch
- Low Carb Fried Chicken
- Easy Ground Beef Potato Casserole
- Ground Beef & Rice Skillet