Creamy strawberry fudge made with strawberry extract, mallow cream, and sweet cream butter.
Calling all strawberry lovers. We have the perfect treat for you to enjoy. We will be making homemade strawberries and cream fudge!
This simple strawberries & cream fudge is absolutely delicious
Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 tsp red gel food coloring
- 3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted sweet cream butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 7 oz mallow creme
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the red food coloring and strawberry extract and whisk until combined.
- Line a 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Using a 3 quart sauce pan, combine the sugar, butter and half and half into the sauce pan over medium heat.
- Once the mixture is boiling, stir consistently and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes
- Remove from heat, add the chocolate chips and cover the pot.
- Allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Mix in the mallow creme and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour half of the fudge into the baking dish.
- Mix in the red gel mixture into the remaining half of the fudge.
- Drop dollops of the strawberry fudge onto the white fudge and swirl with a butter knife.
- Allow to cool completely overnight before cutting into small squares.