These strawberry cake mix brownies are a family favorite. No one can eat just one!
Shake Things Up with these Strawberry Brownies!
Who doesn’t love strawberries? We’ve shared a recipe for strawberry dumplings, as well as strawberries & cream cheese bread, and now we’re back with another strawberry dessert recipe. This time around we’re making Strawberry Brownies. We know- it sounds amazing, and it tastes even better!
If you’re not an experienced baker, no problem! These strawberry brownies are easy to make. The main ingredient is strawberry cake mix!
These strawberry cake mix brownies are topped with white chocolate chips, and baked in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
Save & share this recipe on Pinterest.
Print the recipe below, subscribe to our mailing list and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more recipes!
Strawberry Cake Mix Brownies
Easy semi homemade strawberry brownies made with cake mix and white chocolate chips.
- Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 pan with non stick spray.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Add white chocolate chips into the batter, leaving a few behind to sprinkle on top.
- Drop dollops of the batter into your prepared pan.
- The batter will be thick. Spread the batter around evenly with a spatula. Top with remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Allow cooling before cutting.
- Serve & enjoy!