Delicious strawberry shortcake infused liquor! It’s seriously like liquid strawberry shortcake!
How many of you love strawberry shortcake? What if we told you that we had a recipe for strawberry shortcake liquor? IT’S TRUE! We do! And we’ll be sharing it within this post. This recipe for strawberry shortcake is a tad bit time-consuming, and it will actually take several weeks before you can enjoy it, but we ensure you that it’s darn worth it!
If you’re looking for any of the syrups used for this recipe, be sure to check out Amazon!
Save & share this Strawberry Shortcake Liquor recipe on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to our mailing list!Print
Strawberry Shortcake Liquor
This strawberry shortcake liquor, an adult take on a dessert classic, is a great way to give your drinks a booze-filled pop of flavor!
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Total Time: 4 weeks
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
- 4 – 8 oz mason jars/liquor jars
- 4 lbs. of strawberries (1 lb. in each jar)
- 4 cups of Vodka (1 cup in each jar)
- 4 tsp. Cake batter syrup (1tsp. in each jar)
- 4 tsp Marshmallow Syrup (1 tsp. in each jar)
- 4 tbsp. of simple syrup (1 tbsp. in each jar)
- Add the water, and sugar into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Dissolve sugar until a syrup liquid forms.
- Let cool.
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Remove the stems and cut off the top of the strawberries.
- If there is any white flesh on the strawberries cut them off. Dice all the strawberries
- Add your strawberries into each jar.
- Add Simple Syrup, Cake batter syrup, marshmallow syrup, and vodka into each jar.
- Shake together until fully combined.
- Store in a location that remains at room temperature with no access to direct sunlight.
- Shake the jars every two days to help with the infusion process.
- After 4 weeks remove the fruit by straining through cheesecloth.
- Pour your liquor back into the jars and seal.
- Place in a refrigerator for up to 30 days.
- The strawberry liqueur can be used in making several mixed drinks.
- It could also be served on the rocks.