Refreshing summer sangria made with fresh strawberries, watermelon, and white wine.
Strawberry & Watermelon Sangria: The Perfect Summer Beverage!
I just love a nice cold glass of sangria when It’s warm outside. Especially when it is made with fresh fruit.
This delicious strawberry & watermelon sangria is made with fresh strawberries & watermelon. I use white wine & vodka for this sangria recipe. I also use riesling, but you can use any white wine that you decide to use.
Save this Strawberry Watermelon Sangria recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe and subscribe to our mailing list for more recipes! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!Print
Strawberry & Watermelon Sangria
Refreshing and pleasantly potent, this Sangria is the perfect beverage for a hot summer night!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 4 ounces of watermelon vodka
- 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup of ginger ale (optional)
- Place the sliced strawberries at the bottom of a pitcher.
- Pour in white wine and watermelon vodka.
- Mix together with a long spoon.
- Serve immediately over ice or refrigerate!
Keywords: strawberry & watermelon sangria