Refreshing summer sangria made with fresh strawberries, watermelon, and white wine.
I just love a nice cold glass of sangria when It’s warm outside. Especially when it is made with fresh fruit.
This delicious strawberry & watermelon sangria is made with fresh strawberries & watermelon. I use white wine & vodka for this sangria recipe. I also use riesling, but you can use any white wine that you decide to use.
Save this Strawberry Watermelon Sangria recipe on Pinterest!Print
Strawberry & Watermelon Sangria
Try this delicious and refreshing summer sangria!
· 1 bottle of white wine
· 4 ounces of watermelon vodka
· 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
· 1/2 cup of ginger ale (optional)
1. Place the sliced strawberries at the bottom of a pitcher.
2. Pour in white wine and watermelon vodka.
3. Mix together with a long spoon.
4. Serve immediately over ice or refrigerate!
Find some other refreshing and delicious drinks here!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Moonshine
- Fruity Sangria Recipe
- Long Island Iced Tea Freeze Pops
- Homemade Caramel Apple Vodka